1 The Muppet Mindset: Ryan Returns

Jun 13, 2010

Ryan Returns

Hey, everybody! I'm back! ...Wait a second, why was the front door open? Is that my lamp on the floor? WHERE'S MY CAT?! Hold on, I've seen this before. This can only be the work of--(insert dramatic sting here)--The British Correspondent! My blog--my precious blog! Tainted! Defamed! Undercooked! What sort of horror and demolition could he have done to The Muppet Mindset while I was gone? Oh, I can only imagine...

He skipped Muppet Comic Mondays?! The fiend! He replaced it with... commentary? Oh, good grief. What about Tuesday? Pirates? Clever. Very clever. At least he kept Weekly Muppet Wednesdays. Who's the featured character? ...Big-Fat Ugly Bug-Faced Baby-Eating O'Brien? She's not even a Muppet!! Heaven help us. I can't imagine what he did on Thursday... Oh, great, an interview. Probably another fake one with--Wait a second. Juliana Donald? Jenny from The Muppets Take Manhattan?

Huh. Perhaps I've misjudged ol' TBC. He came up with a great, moving, exclusive interview there. Sure, he's still a vicious tyrant bent on being confusing and British (or something like that), but... we could definitely use more articles like that. Huh.

Anyway... If I still have any readers out there after the pirate takeover, I'm excited to have the reins back. You can expect all of the quality you've grown accustomed to (which, admittedly, isn't much quality at all) here on The Muppet Mindset! Thanks for reading Muppet fans! It's good to be back.














The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sure. No comment at ALL on the Intern's victorious DEFEAT of TBC and the start of a brand new series. I see how it is. What, did you want me to clean up after him, too? I'm an intern, not a maid! You don't pay me to scrub tea stains out of the carpet.

    Actually... You don't pay me at all.

    Oh well. Welcome back, Ryan.

    --The Intern

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner