1 The Muppet Mindset: 100 Celebrities Hanging Out With Elmo

Jul 9, 2011

100 Celebrities Hanging Out With Elmo

A few days ago, BuzzFeed.com posted a new article called "100 Celebrities Hanging Out With Elmo" which was simply just an alphabetical list of pictures and videos featuring Elmo and some of his most famous celebrity pals. It's really amazing to think about all of the famous people Elmo has had the opportunity to interact with over the years. The little guy has only really been prominent for about 20 years and already there are over 100 celebrities he has hung around with. I'm 20 too and the only celebrities I've met are Muppet performers--but, let's face it, I was more excited to meet them than I would have been to meet any celebrities on this list.

But anyway... I thought the BuzzFeed article was a lot of fun and needed to be shared... so that's what I'm doing! Here are some of my favorite images from the article... for all 100 celebrities with Elmo, be sure to check out the article above!

Jessica Alba

Ray Charles

 Bill Cosby

Jimmy Fallon

 Neil Patrick Harris

Yo-Yo Ma
Al Roker

Jon Stewart
Oprah Whinfrey

 Betty White





The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Do you not have the photo of elmo and me on file? I think there should be a "...and Chase Beecher" at the end of this. I am more known than that Oprah woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ya Ma! I wish I was elmo.

    ReplyDelete

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner